terça-feira, 16 de abril de 2013

Imperfection


Come to me
Come to me
I have things to say
Pay attention
My things
Things from the heart
Things I don't want to take with me anymore
The measure you gave me I give you back
And if its enough
For me to go on
You can even underestimate everything I said
You may even underestimate everything I said
But I haven't changed
I don't love you anymore
And if its not enough
Take my words
I even wouldn't change
I wouldn't be as perfect as you wanted
I needed a mistake to beg you forgiveness
I needed to be imperfect
You couldn't handle so much perfection
Look into my eyes
And tell me
I'll never gonna change
Wish it
I'll be happy then
I don't wanna win your heart again
I don't wanna meet you again
I would never change for you
I wouldn't change
You couldn't handle so big perfection



Clézio Facundo.

16/03/03
Todos os direitos reservados.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário